I am a Fashion Design student at leeds university. I love classic style, i adore timeless elegance. This blog is a record of my experiences on my journey through my degree, my fashion influences and discoveries.

Friday 13 November 2009

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Audrey hepburn must be one of the most iconic women in fashion history, her performance in Breakfast at Tiffany's resembled a woman of true elegance and beauty, headstrong and inspirational. The timeless cut and simplicity of her clothing in the film are something that i admire, it is one of those rare thigs when clothing so simple can have such an impact,create such a lasting impression and have influence over such a huge amount of people.
Her style has a vast following, fashions come in and out at such a fast pace that it almost becomes irrelevant and meaningless, as much as new technologies in fabric and garment production mean new and innovative styles and fashions can be created it is often this lasting and classic look that people search after.

No comments:

Post a Comment